ADVERTISEMENT
Sort

Filter & Refine

• vb
View Layout
vbMoorabbinSubaruClear all

We found 4 additional ads in surrounding suburbs.

2023 Subaru WRX VB 50 Years Edition Sedan 4dr Man 6sp AWD 2.4T [MY23] Black Manual Sedan

• 2645 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 2.4L

This 2023 Subaru WRX Manual 50 Years Edition, presented in Crystal Black Mica, over Black Suede Interior is the perfect sporty sedan to ignite your commute. This vehicle qualifies for: - 3 or 5 year Warranty - Competitive finance and novated leasing packages - Same day finance T.A.P - Trade-Ins Welcome With a powerful 202KW Turbo Engine and an All-Wheel-Drive System that keeps going even when the roads may end, this rally bred Subaru is also equipped with the following features: - Rapid Acc

$47,950 Excl. Gov. Charges
Thornbury, VIC

Dealer used
27/04/2024

2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 RS AWD White 6 Speed Manual Sedan

• 26200 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 4 2.4L

Buy with confidence knowing when you buy your Pre-Loved Car from us you will drive out with complete peace of mind in a vehicle that has been inspected, tested and approved by our licensed technicians. For your peace of mind our cars come with: 1. 12 Month Roadside Assist. 2. 48-hour Money Back Guarantee. 3. Fixed Price. We have done the research for you, no need to haggle. 4. No immediate expenses on your car. Located centrally, only 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD and 10 Minutes from Melbourn

$43,880 Drive Away^
Strathmore Heights, VIC

Dealer used
3 hours ago

2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Grey 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 2907 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

W R X. No three letters stir the same desire. These three letters have been forged in the dust, the mud and the snow of rally courses around the world. Roaring onto the scene, the Subaru WRX has risen to cult status, fuelled by the passion that comes from pure performance and heart-pumping adrenaline. It has been revered by thrill- seeking motorsports enthusiasts, while its performance has been more than matched by advanced features usually reserved for vehicles with a luxury price tag. Learn

$52,990 Drive Away^
Seymour, VIC

Dealer used
27/04/2024

2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Silver 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 9650 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Unleash the thrill of driving with the 2023 Subaru WRX RS, a masterpiece of engineering that combines style and performance in one sleek package. With its stunning silver finish and black alloy wheels, this vehicle isn't just a car; it's a statement. The WRX RS stands out with a mere 9,650 kilometers on the clock, ensuring that it's as close to new as you can get without the showroom price tag. But it's not just about looks; the WRX RS promises an exhilarating driving experience with its tu

$56,990 Drive Away^
West Wodonga, VIC

Dealer used
27/04/2024

Save search and get notified when new items are posted