ADVERTISEMENT
Sort

Filter & Refine

• vb
View Layout
vbQueenslandSedanClear all

2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Blue 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 4884 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

As a premium trim level of the WRX lineup, the WRX RS may be offered in limited quantities, featuring exclusive features and options that distinguish it from other variants. This exclusivity adds to the appeal of the WRX RS among enthusiasts and collectors. The 2023 Subaru WRX RS is powered by a robust 2.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Renowned for its impressive power delivery and acceleration, this engine provides exhilarating performance, making it an ideal choice for enthusiasts

$52,990 Excl. Gov. Charges
Pinkenba, QLD

Dealer used
11 hours ago

2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD White 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 4060 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Like new! Less than 5000km travelled and the balance of new car factory warranty! Genuine STi styling kit fitted as well as carpet mats. Save time and money waiting for a new one this one is in stock and ready for purchase! It offers the practicality of a sedan with the rally bred performance that the WRX is renowned for! Performance starts courtesy of a 2.4-litre direct injected turbocharged horizontally opposed Boxer engine, while the ultra-low centre of gravity and power-to-weight rati

$55,990 Drive Away^
Southport, QLD

Dealer used
30/04/2024

2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 RS AWD Magnetite Grey 6 Speed Manual Sedan

• 20387 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 4 2.4L

* Just arrived - more pics coming soon * 6 speed manual Subaru WRX RS sedan finished in stunning Magnetite Grey metallic paint * This gorgeous example still smells like a brand new car * The RS is the top of the range spec in the manual transmission, and it boasts standard features such as satellite navigation, a power sunroof, a 10-speaker audio system and so much more * This iconic Japanese built performance AWD sedan will bring out the boy / girl racer in you, leaving you with a smile from e

$47,500 Drive Away^
Virginia, QLD

Dealer used
30/04/2024

1993 Holden Commodore EXECUTIVE 304 Manual Sedan - 3 Yr Warranty.

• 124100 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 8 cyl 5.0L

Holden Commodore VP Sedan - fully serviced. Factory 304 V8 - 5 Speed Manual - Limited Slip Diff - Large Fuel Tank. Brock Livery. Used as a display car. New Air Conditioner. - compressor. New power steering, Distributor, Coil, Ignition module, Water pump, Fuel pump - it is all done. I just wanted a reliable car and this is it.. New Radiator. 19 inch wheels. Build sheet available. New Brakes all round. New Exhaust. Currently on Club Registration - $250 per year. Very good condition - just a fun c

$38,000
Kedron, QLD

30/03/2024

Save search and get notified when new items are posted