boardSouth AustraliaClear all
Include items that ship Australia wide

64 surfboard

Comes with fins....legrope and board bag Dimensions in pics Pick up Ridgehaven

$200
Ridgehaven, SA

20 hours ago

8ft surfboard

Only been used twice.....so it's basically still new......dimensions in pics....suit from beginners to someone wanting a fun board with good volume Comes with fins....legrope....boardbag Ready to wax up and ride pick up Ridgehaven

$500
Ridgehaven, SA

20 hours ago

Wanted: SURFING CDS JACK JOHNSON & MORE

A COLLECTION OF SURF RELATED CD’s. ALL IN EXCELLENT PLAYABLE CONDITION. 5. JACK JOHNSON. LOT OF HIS EARLIER SONGS A 2 PACK CD. BOOKLET. DELIGHTFUL RAIN PLAYED AT THE FRESHWATER SLSC IN FRONT OF THE DUKES BOARD. BY THE ATLANTICS. RICHARD CLAPTON TAMAN SHUD GANGGAJANG ETC. AN ORIGINAL ENDLESS SUMMER CD BY THE SANDALS. AND FINALLY A BOB EVANS CD FROM 1968. RIDE A WHITE HORSE WITH NAT MIDGET BOB AND PETER DROUYN. A SURF PARTY PACKAGE

$50
West Beach, SA

17/05/2024

Surf board foam blank,9.2ft

9.2 foot surf board blank. I started shaping it to a McTavish fireball shape then haven't done anything for years. Make your own log surf board with a bit of fiber glass. If I can find it there is a long board fin box. Cash and pick up only

$60
Largs North, SA

17/05/2024

9’1” Soleil Sunkist Longboard Thunderbolt Silver

Soliel Sunkist Longboard Thunderbolt Silver construction 9’1” x 22.75” x 3” 70.5L Shaped by Ryan Engle Great condition Pick up or delivery using The Surfboard Courier at buyers expense Scammers don’t bother plz DESCRIPTION: It has concave for lift on the nose and a wide tail for stability. It has performance rails which are slightly more pinched and a harder trailing edge in the tail, basically the same rail profile she had on the boards she was riding when she won her world titles. Soleil

$950Negotiable
Melrose Park, SA

16/05/2024

Surfboards, Gary McNeil Entity and CI m23

Two nice boards , the Gary McNeil has one small ding on bottom , is around 41 ltrs The CI has been used once as new . Selling because of recent injury Ci $850 McNeil $650

$850
Glengowrie, SA

16/05/2024

Surfboard Cutloose timber deck 8 footer

Cutloose 8 foot mal with a timber deck with fixed fins in great nick. A perfect MId and south Coast board which goes in a wide range of conditions, big and small. Weasel is still making these so the shape definitely works.

$425Negotiable
Glengowrie, SA

15/05/2024

Surfboard Evo LFT Construction

Tomo Evo 5' 9" x 21.75 x 2 3/4" @ 37.5 litres. Un marked with no repairs or dings, maybe slight yellowing??. These boards are fantastic fun, as a quad the quickest thing you'll surf and as a thruster they are really sure-footed. As Boardcave says, " the pinnacle of Daniel Thompson's Modern Planing Hull Design, a versatile board that can be used by a beginner/intermediate up to advanced surfers". I need a little more volume these days otherwise I'd keep it. A great board in a wide range of condi

$390Negotiable
Glengowrie, SA

15/05/2024

Tomo Evo LFT Construction

Tomo Evo 5' 9" x 21.75 x 2 3/4" @ 37.5 litres. Un marked with no repairs or dings, maybe slight yellowing??. These boards are fantasic fun, as a quad the quickest thing you'll surf and as a thruster they are really sure-footed. As Boardcave says, " the pinnacle of Daniel Thompson's Modern Planing Hull Design, a versitile board that can be used by a beginner/intermediate up to advanced surfers". I need a little more volume these days otherwise I'd keep it. A great board in a wide range of condit

$390Negotiable
Glengowrie, SA

14/05/2024

Cutloose 8 Foot timber deck 8 footer

Cutloose 8 foot mal with a timber deck with fixed fins in great nick. A perfect MId and south Coast board which goes in a wide range of conditions, big and small. Weasel is still making these so the shape definitely works.

$425Negotiable
Glengowrie, SA

14/05/2024

Soft tech beater board 52

Good condition, Pick up kurralta Park

$80
Adelaide CBD, SA

14/05/2024

Gary McNeil custom quad.

Board is in excellent condition he is good Gary, Sad to see her go but due to a injury it's time. Measurement in pic.

$500Negotiable
Seacombe Gardens, SA

13/05/2024

Mid H6 Surfboard Harley Ingleby Thunderbolt Tech

Almost new, rode it twice but not what I am looking for. The most popular Mid Length on the market. Retails at $1745 so absolutely not negotiable. Comes with deck grip, no fins. FCS 2 System. This board has been designed to give maximum mid-length performance in all wave types. Has a fine round pin tail, curvy plan shape and smooth rocker

$1,100
Seaford, SA

13/05/2024

7’4”” Ocean Soul Australia Surf Board

7ft4in Ocean Soul Australia Surfboard. Great beginner board in great condition - only used a handful of times. Small amount of general wear and tear but nothing major. Comes with Fins and Leg rope. 7’4” x 21 1/2” x 2 3/4” 49.72 volume

$450Negotiable
Glanville, SA

10/05/2024

Morey boogie board

Morey classic boogie board. Vintage A bit rough but very old board

$40
Adelaide CBD, SA

09/05/2024

Creatures Board Bag

Creatures 6’0 fish day use board bag. Single board bag. Killer for flights but i take multiple boards around now so not getting used. Fine condition. Half price of a new one RRP.

$85Negotiable
Croydon Park, SA

07/05/2024

Ripcurl Wetsuit as new 3mm Small Mens or Teenager

Small men’s or teenager 14-16 wetsuit As new only worn for body board one summer holiday

$70
Gawler South, SA

06/05/2024

Fibreglass paddle board 10 foot tall 32 inches wide

Paddle board comes with paddle and cover. Cover In average condition. Needs new fin (approximately $15-20). Some scratches and minor damage, would be cheap and easy to repair I just don’t have the time. This is why I have priced it low. Purchase price new $1300.

$270
Reynella, SA

05/05/2024

7’4 Gravelle Thruster Surfboard

In very good condition, no damage or repairs, 7’4” x 20" x 2 11/16" , thruster hybrid with fixed fins, leg rope and travel board bag. Classic board with full strength glass job, surfs all size waves, proven board. Very Regrettable sale, $500

$500Negotiable
Camden Park, SA

04/05/2024

Surf board Joel fitzgerald

7 foot 7. Mkv2 Joel fitz. ,,22 inch wide,,2 7/8 thick. Magic board, collector item. Magnolia red in colour. Sought after color in hawain folk lore as it represents the colour of a native Hawaiian 🌺 hibiscus . These boards are quite expensive new. I’m selling this because I’ve got boards everywhere. It’s at seaford in the mid . .

$750Negotiable
Seaford, SA

27/04/2024

106 Koa Cruising Stand Up Paddle Board. New, never used.

KOA CRUIZING PADDLE BOARD BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, STILL IN WRAPPING. 10’6” x 33.5” x 5”. CONSTRUCTION. This SUP has an EPS foam core, with divinycell l foam sandwich, fiberglass reinforcement and has a Molded Thermoplastic Polycarbonate outer shell. If you drop this SUP, you won’t damage it. This is the most durable type of SUP you can get. It is more durable than Inflatable Paddle Boards and handmade paddle SUP's. ALL AROUND SUP 10’6” x 33.5” x 5” | 229 Litres. Weighs only 29 lbs. Stable and

$600
Maslin Beach, SA

25/04/2024

Pipedream 510 twin fin

Pipedream 5'10 twin fin Reasonable condition for the collector. Twin flyers and channels. Board# 610. Board has a friction deck. Very fast board if your thinking of riding it. Mark

$480Negotiable
Seacliff, SA

22/04/2024

MR 60 Ocean & Earth soft epoxy twin fin

Great condition. Only surfed a handful of times. Goes great as a twinnie. Probably surfed more by me than my daughter who's not into it. Less than half retail price. Board can be back on west-coast in Streaky Bay Area next week if buyer interested.

$320Negotiable
Willaston, SA

21/04/2024

Bamboo stand up paddle board, ride the tide 10ft.

Good condition, barely used.

$600Negotiable
Hallett Cove, SA

20/04/2024

Save search and get notified when new items are posted