Tyres for sale
2 x Michelin 185x70xR14 —
5 hours ago
Tyres all good useble
Variety of tyres all usable all tread selling 20 each come and look not intestd in writing brand and sized I f interested come. Look green point
9 hours ago
4 x 265/65/R17 AT - 116/1135 Bridgestone Dueler 694 8 ply tyres
• Good condition, no damage • Approx average 7mm tread depth • S speed rated • 116 load capacity 8 ply • Made in Japan • Longer wear life on and off road • Tougher construction for superior puncture resistance • Quiet, comfortable ride on any terrain Replaced by larger tyres on my Land Rover Discovery 3
9 hours ago
4 Heavy Duty Tyre Chains 1860x310
4x Heavy Duty Tyre Chains nevar used.
15 inch 5 Stud Rims Tyre Tire
5 x available. Good condition. Tires are usable but close to the end. Balanced and usable. Call or leave a message for Dave @ Umina Beach for any further questions.
JEEP 17 inch spare wheel and tyre
For a Jeep Wrangler
Dunlop AT25 Grandtrek - 285/60R18
5x As new only done 995kms. RRP $285 each. Selling for $170 each or $750 for all five tyres. NEED GONE ASAP.
5 hours ago
Subaru 18 inch wheels x (4)
4 x 2nd hand, rubber average on 3 tyres basically just selling rims rubber comes free Wheels condition ok basically 10 years worth of wear and tear. Scuff marks, scratched and gutter Marx but still very good for A rim upgrade. These came off 2013 Spec b liberty wagon
21 hours ago
Mitsubishi Triton, Goodyear tyres on 16 inch steel rims for sale ! Not brand new but good enough. 3 tyres have about 60 % tread on them and the other one around 40 %.
22 hours ago
6 x Hankook Optimo K415 - 205/65/15
Hello there! Being a mechanic has its privileges and i have managed to salvage a few decent tyres. 2 tyres roughly have 60% tread. The other 4 are roughly 80%. Looking to sell all 6 in one deal. No sidewall damage. The oldest tyre is 4115. (41st week of 2015). Keep in mind most tyres you buy from tyre stores will be of a near age. Please txt me to organise a viewing. Thanks!!
Toyota hilux 4x4 spare rim & tyre wheel off sr5
Toyota hilux 4x4 spare rim & tyre wheel off 08 sr5 Any questions
Vf ssv 19" commodore wheels
2x tyres are @60% tread 2x tyres need replacing Only selling due to bought new wheels and don't have the space to store these.2 of the wheels have very minor rash on the outer lip of the rim as you can see in the photos. I'm neg on the price feel free to through me an offer.
Toyota Hilux tyres and rims x 4
2 x Dunlop all terraine brand new tyres and 2 x Dunlop all terraine tyres with 60% tread plus 4 steal Toyota rims 2 years old.
MAZDA WHEELS AND TYRES 17"
Set of Mazda Wheels and Tyres 17" 215/45/17 Tyres have 50% tread. Pick up only.
TRITON WHEELS FULL SET 5 X WHEEL AND TYRE
Full set of wheels and tyres 255/70/16 Tyres have 50% tread Pick up only
18 inch wheels to suit commodore up to VZ
18 inch wheels came off VZ. Tyres are almost brand new. Minor gutter rash or wheels.
4 x Mazda 3 MPS BL Rims (2 rims have slight buckle)
Got 4 Mazda 3 mps BL series rims for sale. Only three have tyres and one is just the rim. The tyres will also need replacing so you'll need 4 new tyres. Two of the rims also have slight Buckles in them as shown in pictures. Had them on the back and you can feel some sight vibrations due to them being bucked but it wasn't anything too bad. They will probably need to be fixed unless you don’t mind driving on a slight vibration. All 4 rims have some level of gutter rash also, check pictures too
Toyota SR5 rims with tyers
Up for sale is a set of four, 2 month old Toyota SR5 Hilux rims with marshalls sport tyres (tyre size: 245 45 R18) tyre tread is 95% back and front. Only one small spot of gutter rash, which is in the photos. Call
Subaru Liberty Gen 3 3rd Gen Spare Wheel and Tyre
I have for sale a spare wheel and tyre from a My00 (Gen 3) Subaru Liberty. It is in excellent condition, never used.
22" KING wheels suit VE Commodore
King 22"x 8.5" wheels Immaculate condition 245/30R22 All 4 tyres at 80% Came off a VE Commodore
3 TYRES FREE BF GOODRICH MUD TERRAIN
BF GOODRICH MUD TERRAIN
Wanted: 15" ROH mag wheels.
15" ROH mag wheels and tyres. stud pattern is 4x114.3 suit r31 skyline, Datsun, Hyundai, etc good condition two tyres ok two not.
245/45/20 Five stud Good tyres on three rims one has a hole in it
Brand New Yokohama tyre and rim p215/50 R16 94H
Brand New Yokohama Tyre and Rim Pick up from West Gosford